New Ford Ranger Limited
We are delighted to announce the addition of another great vehicle to our ever growing fleet. In the same fashion as our fleet the Ford Ranger Limited which contains an amazing range of features. Additionally a number of the Ford Ranger Limited’s features are highlighted below:
- 17″ alloy wheels
- Also Radio/CD/DAB with 8″ TFT touchscreen, Ford SYNC 3 with Voice Control, Bluetooth® and USB connectivity. Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, Applink and Emergency Assistance.
- Equally, an 8-way electrically-adjustable driver’s seat with lumbar support (Double Cab only)
- Together with Power-foldable, heated door mirrors with puddle lights and integrated turn indicators
- Also Dual-zone Electronic Automatic Temperature Control (DEATC) air conditioning
- Rear parking distance sensors
- Correspondingly Chrome tubular sports bar
- Leather seat trim
- Combined with Heated front seats (Double Cab only)
- Likewise Premium carpet floor mats
- 12 v socket in load area (Double Cab only)
- Rear privacy glass Bodystyles
- Also Super Cab 4×4
- In addition Double Cab 4×4 Diesel Engines
- Not to mention 2.2 Duratorq TDCi 118 kW (160 PS) with Auto-Start-Stop, 6-speed manual and optional 6-speed automatic (without Auto-Start-Stop)
4X4 Double Cab
|Overall Width without/with folded/with mirrors||1860/1977/2163|
|Overall height (unladen)||1815-1848|
|Load Box length (at floor without bedliner)||1549|
|Load Box width (at floor without bedliner)||1560|
|Load Box depth (without bedliner)||511|
|Loadspace between wheel arches (without bedliner)||1139|
|Loading height (unladen)||835|
SYNC Voice Control System
This technology lets you control your Bluetooth compatible mobile phone and audio. Correspondingly voice control is a feature of SYNC audio system.
Driving with AdBlue
Equally as important, the Euro 6 emissions standard came began in 2016 and affects diesel vehicles in particular. In the light of new rules, Ford have been focusing on minimising harmful nitrogen-oxide emissions.
Additionally, the Ford Ranger’s next generation TDCi diesel engines have a Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) system that uses AdBlue®. In other words, a urea/water based fluid, to convert NOx emissions in the exhaust gas into nitrogen and water. Moreover a particulate filter then reduces more than 99% of solid particulates from the vehicle’s exhaust.
By the same token, when your car is idling at a standstill, the engine automatically shuts down to save fuel consumption. Therefore when you want to drive off, the engine immediately restarts.
How to Hire
Our Ford Rangers are available exclusively for business hires, so you can get in touch via email@example.com or contact your Account Manager for further details.
Furthermore, if you’re looking for a short term personal hire of a 4×4, you can call your local branch on 0870 90 20 200, or get an instant quote on one of our Mitsubishi L200s via our Quick Quote feature.
Follow us for more
Additionally keep up with all of our special offers, new vehicles and company updates via our social media pages below!